[OpenWrt-Devel] What should I do if I want to use the RGMII interface on Ralink RT3052?

郭传鈜 gch981213 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 21:14:30 EST 2015

Hello,everyone!
There is a kind of Huawei HG255D which has an RTL8211CL Gigabit PHY and We
are trying to add support for it.
But I can't find anything about the RGMII and mdio-bus in any dts file of
rt305x-based devices:-(
The only device I found which used the interface is WL-351 with an RTL8366
switch  but it doesn't use the MDIO interface to control it. I tried to
copy the fpa2 and fct2 value from WL-351.dts but ,of course, it doesn't
work.
Then I tried to do the following:
https://github.com/981213/openwrt/commit/47fa84df4dcc9b8bfe49ed2211d463ed014e2df2
but it doesn't work too.
Could someone please tell me what should I do in the dts file and how can I
reset the PHY?

Sorry for my bad English:-)