[OpenWrt-Devel] Fwd: "3-address Wi-Fi bridging" (was: Multiple Wi-Fi client/AP interfaces on one radio)

David Lang david at lang.hm
Tue Aug 11 13:36:44 EDT 2015

I thought you said a couple posts ago that you were able to configure it through
the GUI to work the way you wanted it to, you were just wanting to make
something the default.

So do you have it working or not?

If you have it working, it should keep working after a reboot. What are you
meaning when you say that you want to change the default?

Are you meaning that you want to create an image that will behave this way when
you do a factory reset (or when you first flash it)? If so, then you need to
take your working config and make it part of your image via the files/
mechansim.

If you are meaning something else, I'm still not understanding what you are
trying to do.

David Lang