[OpenWrt-Devel] Where is bluez and madplay in trunk?

Jiří Šlachta slachta at cesnet.cz
Sun Sep 21 15:52:45 EDT 2014

Hi Ernesto,

the packages you are looking for are located at oldpackages repository.
Packages from this repository are not built by buildbots, but they are
still available for manual build (if the repository is uncommented in
feeds.conf.default).

Since there are so many open CVE's (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures)
in this repository, the automated building for latest releases and snapshots
does not come in mind.

Kind Regards,
J.S.