[OpenWrt-Devel] Lots of missing packages!

Steven Barth cyrus at openwrt.org
Wed Aug 13 07:02:35 EDT 2014

What you see right now in RC3 will be there in the final as well, it
will just be split up into subdirectories and the unmaintained packages
"oldpackages" need to be manually enabled in /etc/opkg.conf on your
router before being installable using opkg. In RC3 they are still all
together in one package repository.

There might be a few more packages in the final but what is in RC3 now
(rsync is still running btw.) is a pretty good estimate of what will be
there.

Cheers,

Steven