Shirts for Developers

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Thu Aug 19 20:30:47 PDT 2021

Hi,

since now there are some OpenWrt merchandise shirts[1] I'd like to
continue the idea from the Hamburg meeting. People contributing to
OpenWrt, as team members, committers or maintainers should receive a
free shirt. I don't remember the exact "threshold" but I think we agreed
on 10 commits equals a one time free shirt.

 From my understanding we have a bit of donated money at the SFC/SPI
accounts, can we use (a fraction of) that money to pay shirts and shipping?

I'm happy to organize this process if there are no objections.

Best,
Paul

[1]: https://www.freewear.org/OpenWrt