Firmware Selector Setup

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Wed Aug 19 05:24:38 EDT 2020

Hi,

the deployment of the firmware selector seems to be stuck at the point where someone with access actually need to set it up.
Is there something I can do to help out?

Maybe someone can give me access to ~10MB web space under the openwrt.org domain. Then only a cron job need to be added and a link on openwrt.org.

best,
Moritz