dev.openwrt.org archived

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Fri May 11 06:47:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

following up on whats been agreed on during the merge, I've now
finalized the static mirror of https://dev.openwrt.org/ and brought it
up online.

The old dev.openwrt.org domain will redirect to dev.archive.openwrt.org
which serves the archived pages. During the DNS propagation period, an
haproxy reverse proxy instance on the old server will take care of
forwarding requests to the new server.

While being at it, I also fixed the certificate and made the static
pages available via rsync at
rsync://downloads.openwrt.org/dev-archive-download/ - in case anyone
wants to work with these files locally, e.g. for grepping purposes or
whatever.

I am sorry for the fact that it took so long, but archiving the pages
proved to be more complex than anticipated.

Regards,
Jo