[VOTE] Mailing lists / forum - Request to reconsider

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:49:51 EDT 2018

Although I ack'd John Crispin's proposals, I have reconsidered my vote, and offer an alternative proposal:

Every time I check, there seems to be great overlap of messages between lede-dev and openwrt-devel lists (although I don't follow them carefully). Given that seeming duplication, we could treat this as an opportunity to merge the two lists so that people don't have to follow both.

If you are not inclined to support this, I would ask for reasons that it is important to the success of the OpenWrt project to maintain two lists for developers.

Thanks for listening.

Rich