LEDE v17.01.0 schedule adjusted

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Wed Feb 15 11:45:48 EST 2017

Hi,

due to ongoing bug fixing efforts and some outstanding work on solving
regressions I'd like to postpone the release of 17.01.0 final by a week.

According to the revised plan, I'd like to tag v17.01.0 on Monday, the
20th and release final binary images on Wednesday, the 22th.

--

To get final fixes into the release please mention Git commits you like
to see cherry-picked in to lede-17.01  until Sunday, the 19th.

Also please mention known broken targets or images that should get
disabled for the release in case there is no readily available fixes
available.

--

Once we pushed 17.01.0 final, the lede-17.01 branch will be open for
device support changes and larger non-bugfix commits again with the goal

The LEDE 17.01 builders will continue processing the external package
feeds as usual so updated packages will continue to be available.

I'd like to thank our contributors very much for the outstanding work
being done to make this release possible!

Bye,
Jo