[RFC] Wiki hosting offer

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Thu May 26 09:08:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,

a while back Konstantin Ryabitsev suggested to approach kernel.org for
helping us hosting a wiki [1].

What are your opinions on that? He specifically mentioned Dokuwiki which
would make importing OpenWrt wiki markup extremely easy.

On the other hand it will be a managed hosting offer so maybe we cannot
install custom plugins and the like.

A number of people in IRC proposed using a Mediawiki instead of a
Dokuwiki one, personally I have no clear preference.

Shall we approach kernel.org and ask for a wiki? Is anyone seeing an
alternative solution?

Cheers,
Jo

1: http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-May/000081.html