Mark lantiq and omap as source only

Aleksander Bajkowski olek2 at wp.pl
Wed May 3 12:35:05 PDT 2023

W dniu 03.05.2023 o 20:30, Nick pisze:

> On 5/3/23 19:23, Aleksander Bajkowski wrote:

>>> I organized myself now a **FRITZ!Box 7320** and **TP Link
>>> TD-W8970**. So if anyone wants me to test anything just write me.
>>> Meanwhile I will also have a look at this issue.
>>

>> This issue only affects the xrx200 target (gswip driver). AVM 7320 is
>> supported by the xway subtarget and has built-in tantos switch.
> The TP Link TD-W8970 is a xrx200 target. :)
> So we just could have disabled the xrx200 target instead of setting
> the whole target to source only?

Yes, I think it's a good idea.

> I made a mistake, I have a 7330. However, I have also some network
> issues with this device (no connectity to device but a link).

This is a known limitation on the AVM 7320/7330. The DSA driver for this
switch is missing. Only the first ethernet port works only if the cable
is connected at boot. Some time ago I acquired an AVM 7330 and started
writing a driver to replace the patch carried downstream.