OpenWrt project mirrors on GitHub

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Mon Feb 6 12:43:41 PST 2023

Hi all,

All project from git.openwrt.org are now mirrored over to GitHub to allow further use of the CI and better visibility.

I’d like to get some opinions on enabling Issues (aka GitHub bug tracker). Right now issues are enabled since other “subprojects” like odhcpd and mt76 have their own bugs and therefore their own bug tracking. Some voices preferred to have everything under openwrt/openwrt. What’s your opinion?

Also I’d block the merge button on all projects like I did for openwrt/openwrt some time ago by requiring “too many” review approvals just so people don’t accidentally merge something on the mirror.

Any other thoughts?

Sunshine,
Paul