DSA Mini-tutorial still marked as Work In Progress

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 07:58:08 PDT 2022

Folks,

The DSA Mini-tutorial on the Wiki (https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/dsa/dsa-mini-tutorial) is still marked as a "Work In Progress"

I should know - I wrote this up as we were getting ready to ship 21.02, and I thought that we should have something about DSA on the wiki. But I don't really know anything about DSA - I simply pieced the article together from a few forum posts. And I never received any direct feedback or saw any updates to the wiki page.

I was "makin' a lot of stuff up" as I wrote that page. It's the best I could do, but nothing that's written there should be taken as gospel. The italics near the top indicate areas of uncertainty. I also was guessing about the difference between device and interface definitions.

Here's my request:

It would do my heart good to have someone who's knowledgeable about DSA read through the page and either make direct corrections, or send me a note and I'll make them.  Thanks.

Rich