Question about DNS-Tap integration

Michal Novotny michal.novotny at greycortex.com
Mon May 16 09:26:40 PDT 2022

Hi Bjørn,

thanks a lot for your reply. Does those resolvers have support for
DNS-Tap compiled in already? Also, does LuCI interface have support for
configuring it already? I was unable to find it in the OpenWRT to
configure and I had to compile the resolvers with dnstap support and use
socat to be able to transfer it using TCP/IP layer. Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny