Seeking RPM Server package for OpenWrt

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Wed Mar 23 06:02:37 PDT 2022

> On 23. Mar 2022, at 12:57, Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Bjørn,
>
> Thanks for these comments.
>
>> On Mar 23, 2022, at 8:34 AM, Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> wrote:
>>
>> There is no need to read anything from a file or device.  You can just
>> serve the same memory buffer in a loop.

Thanks, I’ll check that in case I work on a server for OpenWrt.

> That might satisfy Paul Spooren's concern.
>
>> I did a quick look at the document and it seems under-specified.  Page
>> after page with blah-blah, but
>> - not defining Content-Type for any of the URLs

I guess it simply don’t matter, just like the content itself? In their demo setups they host either a single `x` (small file) or 4G times `x` (large file).

https://github.com/network-quality/server

>> - no actual client algorithm

I found this implementation but din’t skim through the full code yet:
https://github.com/network-quality/goresponsiveness/blob/main/networkQuality.go