Help unbricking AC750

Brice GIBOUDEAU brice at pingus.org
Sat Jun 18 09:12:35 PDT 2022

You can connect a serial interface to try a command line reflash if the uboot is still operational or as I see a winbond flash on the pictures it mean you can reflash it with a CH341 board the original firmware (exemple https://amzn.eu/d/5IDoawl).
I don’t know if you are use to that kind of recovery but your U-Boot looks broken.