realtek: Setup all VLANs with default configurations

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat May 8 11:27:15 BST 2021

This is the configuration that was previously working. Note also, it
works for about 400 (plus or minus 70) seconds and then stops.

config interface 'loopback'
        option ifname 'lo'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
        option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config device 'switch'
        option name 'switch'
        option type 'bridge'
        option macaddr '9c:c9:eb:aa:bb:cc'

config bridge-vlan 'wan_vlan'
        option device 'switch'
        option vlan '1'
        option ports 'lan1'

config interface 'wan'
        option ifname 'switch.1'
        option proto 'dhcp'

config device 'wan_switch_1_dev'
        option name 'switch.1'
        option macaddr '9c:c9:eb:aa:bb:cc'

config interface 'wan6'
        option ifname 'switch.1'
        option proto 'dhcpv6'
        option reqprefix '60'

config bridge-vlan 'pub_vlan'
        option device 'switch'
        option vlan '2'
        option ports 'lan2 lan3 lan4 lan5 lan6 lan7 lan8'

config interface 'pub'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '10.0.0.161'
        option ifname 'switch.2'