realtek: Setup all VLANs with default configurations

Birger Koblitz mail at birger-koblitz.de
Sat May 8 06:41:07 BST 2021

Dear Russel,

depending on how a particular device was configured previously by
u-boot, this commit might have enabled proper vlan-filtering for the
first time on your device.  The default vlan-configuration has port 1
configured as management port with vlan-id 100. So your DHCP server
would need to answer with this vlan-id. Could you check that
- before the commit, the device was actually filtering vlans
- after the commit you have a correct vlan configuration on the device
talking to the switch on port 1 and that this corresponds to the vlan
configuration of that port

Cheers,
   Birger