Buildbot stuck? No new packages builds since Tuesday 22nd

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Sun Jun 27 00:25:40 PDT 2021

Hi,
Looks like the workers have got stuck again. All fsf-dock workers. Only
the two different workers that were just started are still alive.

The same seems to concern also the 21.02 packages buildbot. All fsf-dock
workers seem stuck.

Hannu

Ps. the 21.02 buildbot looks severely under-resourced compared to the
half-dormant 19.07 branch. I would think that the current RC release
should already have the priority for build resources.