20.xx: state of the DSA

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Fri Nov 20 10:39:35 EST 2020

Hi,

since we discuss this in the context of the next stable release, I don't think the focus should be on which targets are supported and which are not.
20.xx/21.xx will be a mixed release in that context.

Our main interest should be to clarify what needs to be done in order to release DSA with proper support (on the platforms that already have it), and then get these things done quickly.

Best

Adrian