[OpenWrt-Devel] Proposal for Luci.AI Inc.

Nafees Mushtaq nafeesmushtaq871 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:31:48 EDT 2020

Hi, I am a software engineering consultant. I want to contact the hiring manager or CEO of "Luci.AI Inc.". I can help you with my engineering service. I am a Sr.Developer with 7 years of experience. I can create a management system, portal, mobile application or a website for "Luci.AI Inc.".

- Sign Agreement (NDA) for data and content protection.
- Pay only for the work done and delivered.
- Fast delivery of the product with daily reports.
- Easy coordination through screen sharing tools.
- Portfolio: http://NafeesMushtaq.com
- Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/nafeesmushtaq

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Have an awesome day!

Regards,
Nafees Mushtaq
Cell: +92 336 9940567
Skype: nafees.mushtaq

`Luci.AI Inc. Job:
Lead a creative team to build full-stack web applications.
Participate in requirements analysis, system design, and implementation of back-end systems from the…