fix for lantiq (danube) usb

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Jul 5 12:47:50 EDT 2020

El 5/7/20 a les 15:14, Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

> but I'm happy enough that this is fixed now.
> Any chance of having a working rtl8812au driver? ;-)

Well, not even the rt73 one works fine: I configured it as an AP, I can
connect just fine but then, when I try to push some data (connecting to
fast.com[*]) it hangs the router and it reboots after a few seconds.
I don't think the cause is the rt73 driver (it's been quite stable on
linux forever) but the dwc2 driver on this board.
Just a guess though.

[*] I'm currently using the router as a repeater  with the single radio
configured both as a wds client and as an AP, I wanted to see if using
another radio would improve the performance.

Bye
--
Luca