Please revert 98b86296e6 as it breaks several ipq806x devices

Paweł Dembicki paweldembicki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:42:26 EST 2020

czw., 31 gru 2020 o 16:51 Adrian Schmutzler <mail at adrianschmutzler.de>
napisał(a):

> Hi,

Hi all,

> Pawel hasn't been in the recipients list, so I added him:
>
> @Pawel: If you haven't followed the thread via openwrt-devel anyway, you should definitely have a look, particularly at the latest findings by Hannu (below; thanks!).
>
> http://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2020-December/032960.html
>
> Best
>
> Adrian

Thanks Hannu for the inspection. It was a great job. Kconfig entry was
misplaced after rebase
in the early stage of my work.

I moved it to the proper place. Patches are placed on my github fork:
https://github.com/CHKDSK88/openwrt-1/tree/asrock_g10

Could You check if everything is ok?

Best regards,
Pawel Dembicki