MT7621 Flow Control

Jaap Buurman jaapbuurman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:06:26 EDT 2020

Dear Kristian,

Your watchdog script gave me the idea to try something similar. I have
now made a script with the following line:
logread -f | awk '/transmit timed out/ {system("/etc/init.d/network restart")}'

Which is continuously running in the background. Is this similar to
how your script operates? The network restart command does take a bit
to complete, so I was wondering if there is a command that also
restores connectivity but would result in a shorter break than this
current command does. Thank you!

Best regards,

Jaap