[OpenWrt-Devel] Any interest in a 'ct' iperf3?
greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Oct 28 17:42:32 EDT 2019
We added iperf3 support to our network testing tool, so we could more easily
use generic third-party systems as remote traffic endpoints. While doing this,
I ended up getting iperf3 to compile for and run stable on windows, found and fixed a bunch of
issues, and of course possibly added some new bugs.
Is there any interest in adding an iperf3-ct option to openwrt? If so,
I'll cook up a patch.
Here is my change notes for what I did:
iperf 3.7-CT: Changes from upstream iperf3
* Support SO_BINDTODEVICE.
* Make sockets non-blocking to fix various ways the client and server can hang.
* Server will recover from client doing bad things or dying unexpectedly.
* Fix socket leaks
* Report summary stats in all cases on both client and server.
* Allow compiling for win32 using mingw cross-compiler.
* Add lots of optionally-enabled debugging to help understand what is going on when
adding new features or debugging problems.
Source code can be found here:
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>
Candela Technologies Inc http://www.candelatech.com
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel