[OpenWrt-Devel] Special features request!

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 22:14:19 EDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us about OpenWrt. I think you misunderstand the right place to ask your questions. Please accept our advice for a good way to proceed. Here is how I understand your request:

1) You are looking to modify the base OpenWrt release. This seems to be an interesting set of features.

2) You do not presently have the technical skills (or enough time) to do this work yourself, so you are looking for someone to help.

3) Once you have a sense of how much work these tasks will require, you will crowd-fund the project.

The OpenWrt developer and admin lists (that you wrote to) are not the proper place to ask these questions. A better place to ask would be to post a note to the OpenWrt Forum (forum.openwrt.org <http://forum.openwrt.org/>) in the Developer category to see if there is interest from someone who would be willing to work with you to create an estimate and the desired software modifications.

Best regards,

Rich Brown