[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] Remerge logo ideas

Jamie Stuart jamie at onebillion.org
Mon May 29 06:11:14 EDT 2017

Hi,
First of all, I’m glad to hear the process of remerging LEDE with OpenWrt is moving forward.
For what it’s worth, if prefer the LEDE name (it’s friendlier - ‘leddy’ - and not tied to the name of an old router!)

However, it seems the consensus is that the OpenWrt name should remain. I thought that maybe we should take this opportunity to at least give the project an updated look?
Maybe a new logo? I’m personally not one for mascots, so I had a quick go at a few simple text-based designs:

http://i.imgur.com/9zyXSYR.png

What are you thoughts?

Jamie, onebillion