[OpenWrt-Devel] WiFi client mode leaves router inaccessible if upstream network goes down

Weedy weedy2887 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:31:51 EST 2017

On 3 February 2017 at 19:17, Nick Malyon <nick at fishun.co.uk> wrote:
> If anyone has a workaround that would be great — currently I managed to get back in range of a network to make it accessible again, and now I run from batteries and delete the wifi client configuration every night before the jungle power goes out.

Do you have access to a PC? I would be interested in seeing the
wireless config file. specifically if the AP or STA section is listed
first.

I have a script I use to keep my repeated online in case of bullshit.
I can probably modify it to help you out if I get your config. Are you
using the template off the wiki with relayd and interface wwan etc?