[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt / LEDE

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Tue May 24 22:04:52 EDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-05-24 at 21:19 -0400, Daniel Dickinson wrote:
> > > Let's just save such non-sense sense of culture and expectation
> > > discussion in another place.
>
> Perhaps the issue is the notion of a monolithic culture - that is *not*
> what meant.  There are variations and subgroups, and individual
> differences, no doubt about that.  The point is that there are different
> demographics who grew up with different rules than others, and perhaps

Perhaps your objection is the notion with any kind of general statement
about a group.  Personally I think as long as one recognized that such
statements are *statistical predictions* and not necessarily
representative of a given individual.  This is true, but is also true
that one can make predictions, or at rate useful guesses, about
*potential* reasons for someone's actions or beliefs.

The object is not to pigeonhole, but, given minimal information, to
attempt to *understand and address* things that give rise to disputes.

Regards,

Daniel