[OpenWrt-Devel] Add support for AVM Fritzbox 7360 SL

Christian Mehlis christian at m3hlis.de
Mon May 16 05:27:53 EDT 2016

Am 15.05.2016 um 22:13 schrieb Martin Blumenstingl:
> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Sebastian Ortwein <kron at animeland.de> wrote:
>> Am 15.05.2016 um 17:37 schrieb Martin Blumenstingl:
>> Okay thank you for support. Now all thinks works fine LAN, WIFI, Switch and
>> USB.
>> I attach my patch to add the support for OpenWRT.
> Great - congratulations :-)

Hi Sebastian,

I'm interested in some details about the flashing procedure.

Did you replace the original avm bootloader with uboot?

    a) YEA: How to replace it, with which uboot version, where to find
the code?
    b) NO: How to flash openwrt with avm bootloader? Can I flash without
any extra hardware? Only with serial and the right commands? Please name
them.

Thanks,
Christian