[OpenWrt-Devel] USB Hotplug

Baptiste Clenet bapclenet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:47:18 EST 2016

> On 04/03/2016 17:50, Baptiste Clenet wrote:
>> We don't use the current tree but a version from November.
>> You're talking about this changeset:
>> https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/48749
>>
>> I will apply it and let you know if it is better.
>>

> yep, try adding that one please and see if that fixes the issue

John, I chose Default profile for mt7688 board and it has built an
image named "openwrt-ramips-mt7688-LinkIt7688-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin",
so it used the LINKIT7688 dts instead of MT7628 dts.

Concerning USB, I see the same behaviour, if the pendrive is plugged
between the boot, it works and I can plug it in and out as much as I
can, however, it the board boots and then I insert the pendrive, it is
not detected (the pendrive's led switches on for 1/2sec and then
switches off.

Second question; I see you added the mt76 wifi driver which is great!
Thank you for your work. I see the module added on the board, how may
I up the wifi? (I didn't find any readme on github [1])

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/openwrt/mt76

--
Baptiste