[OpenWrt-Devel] <sigh> never post cranky

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Sun Jan 10 08:44:45 EST 2016

Hi all,

Sorry again about getting so upset about the whitespace thing.  As much
as it is irksome, it bothered me far too much.

Life would be so much easier if I knew how to not give a damn, but then
I probably wouldn't care about contributing to open source (or anything
else involving more than my self-interest) either, so it's kind of hard
to say that it'd be an improvement.

Anway, sorry again, and I'll try to avoid posting as I think, instead
revise, revise, revise, and maybe never send.

Regards,

Daniel