[OpenWrt-Devel] Additional dependency on dirname == PKG_NAME

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Sat Jan 9 20:13:41 EST 2016

I have discovered there is some other dependency, which I have not yet
determined, for source package name == name of package directory.  In
particular if the SDK tries to rebuild any of the kernel packages, it
fails due to the kernel package in the base feed being in subdir linux,
but the build system is looking for subdir kernel (the source package name).

This probably only shows up now, for me, due to switching metadata.pm to
use PKG_NAME as source package name instead of subdir name.

Regards,

Daniel