[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt Summit RFP
hauke at hauke-m.de
Wed Aug 3 15:39:37 EDT 2016
< also sending it to the OpenWrt-users and OpenWrt-devel list. >
To help encourage the growth and strength of OpenWrt, LEDE and the
broader ecosystem, the OpenWrt Summit Committee is organizing the second
OpenWrt Summit. Co-located with ELCE and OpenIoT in Berlin, Germany on
October 13, the OpenWrt Summit is the only annual event focusing
exclusively on OpenWrt. Free for all to attend, OpenWrt Summit does not
require an ELCE/OpenIoT ticket.
*Anyone interested in OpenWrt, LEDE or other related projects is invited
As a community centered conference, we invite users, developers,
employees of companies who use OpenWrt and anyone interested in OpenWrt
or LEDE to submit a speaking/session proposal for the OpenWrt Summit.
Suggested topics include:
* Introductory topics (What is OpenWrt/LEDE? How to build? How to
install? How to build packages?)
* Hardware (Adding support for hardware you created or bought,
contributing back to the core)
* OpenWrt/LEDE derivatives (Best practices, staying close to core)
* Unique and complex usage scenarios
* Security (Containers, jails, etc)
* Culture (Encouraging new contributors, documentation, advocacy)
* Internet of Things/Internet of Everything
* Future of OpenWrt, LEDE and related projects
We also welcome any other session topic related to OpenWrt and LEDE.
Again, we encourage everyone interested to submit a session proposal for
the OpenWrt Summit. Proposals should be submitted by August 19.
Financial assistance will be available for speakers who require it.
To learn more and to submit your proposal, please visit:
http://openwrtsummit.org . Also, if you're interested in learning more
about the conference, including lodging information, please visit this
URL as well.
We look forward to the session proposals! If you have any questions,
don't hesitate to ask any of us.
OpenWrt Summit Committee
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel