[OpenWrt-Devel] Renaming trunk to Dxx Dxx ? Or seperate name for Trunk?

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Wed Sep 9 13:57:38 EDT 2015

Tobias Welz wrote at Wed Sep 9 17:24:14 CEST 2015:
 > So I absolutely vote for some clear consistent naming of the trunk and
seperate names for the releases. (What about some Cocktail with a letter from
the end of the alphabet like Z.... Z.... or X.... X.... in case there exists one)

On that idea, the possible permanent name for the trunk could be something
Txx Trunk. There are over 20 releases until TT is reached, so not for soon. I
didn't find any really suitable drink names, but below are some ideas:
Trekking Trunk
Tasty Trunk
Tricky Trunk
Tempting Trunk
Twisty Trunk
Trunk Thrill
Thrilling Trunk

But until that, renaming trunk to something Dxxx Dxxx would be enough to
decrease confusion.