[OpenWrt-Devel] Suggestions anyone - EasyBox 904 xDSL (Lantiq xrx200)

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Fri May 29 13:15:09 EDT 2015

Hi Arnold,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Arnold Schulz <arnysch at gmx.net> wrote:
> My current questions center on the .dts settings:
> 1. How to access WLAN hardware
Do you know if wifi is connected via PCI or PCIe?
You then need to configure the corresponding pins in the pinmux section.
Of course you also need to set up the bus in the dts.

> 2. Recommended settings for this phy-thingy
There are no "recommended" settings.
Let's start at the top:
vr9_phy11g_a2x.bin -> used if you have 1gbit ports, otherwise you
need to load vr9_phy22f_a2x.bin.
Have you already figured out which phys are connected (your dts states
that you get a reply on 0x11 and 0x13 (those are *probably* LAN 3 and 4).
There should be two more, possible addresses are: 0x0, 0x1, 0x5 and 0x14.

If the LEDs are directly connected (the other option is they are connected
via STP) then it's pretty easy to find their GPIOs by taking the script from [0]
and modifying it a bit.
Same for the buttons, only that you configure the GPIOs in "in" (input) mode
and read the value instead of writing it.

Regards,
Martin

[0] http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/hardware/port.gpio