[OpenWrt-Devel] reproducible OpenWrt?

John Crispin blogic at openwrt.org
Mon Jun 15 04:01:04 EDT 2015

Hi H01gi,

just for the record here are some of the links that are relevant...

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/reproducible/dpkg.git/commit/?h=pu/reproducible_builds&id=3373ffd07e016ae1a81d12cb246fc6787f0bdbe1
 http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/reproducible/dpkg.git/commit/?h=pu/reproducible_builds&id=3b8c480943929bbeabcbbc46831c356170a1ca98  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/reproducible/dpkg.git/commit/?h=pu/reproducible_builds&id=d84881f3f4faa57a2d61ba40bcdc7c2d7537fdf8
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/reproducible/dpkg.git/commit/?h=pu/reproducible_builds&id=a09849333b2ca211a1fa2ed02674c6af7b49c112

	John