[OpenWrt-Devel] Openwrt on RB850gx2

Varka Bhadram varkabhadram at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:41:18 EDT 2015

On 06/10/2015 04:57 PM, ravin goyal wrote:

> Hi
>
> I need information regarding rb850gx2 which i unable to find online. I
> am trying to find out whether rb850gx2 supports openwrt platform or
> not.
> I checked openwrt website to know about the same but it looks like
> they have not updated regarding the device yet.
> Can anybody provide the required information about the device.

By seeing [1] openwrt support this target

I just did *make menuconfig* to search for this platform.

Target System --> Atheros AR7xxx/AR9xxx
Subtarget --> Mikrotik devices with NAND flash

I hope it will help.

[1]:https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/ar71xx/files/arch/mips/ath79/mach-rb4xx.c?rev=34239

--
Varka Bhadram