[OpenWrt-Devel] netifd + wpa_supplicant: Multiple wifi networks not supported? (Multiple wireless 'client')

Felipe Lavratti fanl.lkml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:00:17 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'd like to ask if I am right to conclude that the netifd does not
support multiple network {} entries in the wpa_supplicant conf file.

Using multiple network entries in the wpa_supplicant conf file would
be useful to configure the OpenWrt to auto associate to any visible
'network' on the wifi.

It sounds strange that multiple non-simultaneous 'client' is not
supported in OpenWrt. Is this conclusion right?

Thanks