[OpenWrt-Devel] Why STA wifi interface shutsdown AP interface?

Yaroslav Syrytsia me at ys.lc
Wed Jul 15 07:49:03 EDT 2015

The script is a bit ugly ... but the main idea is correct :)

But i would prefer next behavior: if STA has lost the connection to upstream AP, then our AP must not fail and switch to the channel from our config file or to last used channel (aka STA channel) ...

Maybe someone from OpenWRT developers can create a patch for that ?

15.07.2015, 14:28, "valent.turkovic at gmail.com" <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>:
> I don't understad how that script even works! Here is the script from
> that blog post - http://pastebin.com/ihNAfbcr
>
> Why use wifi-iface[99] ? Who has 100 wifi interfaces? When I manually
> run "uci show wireless. at wifi-iface[99]" I get "uci: Entry not found"
> as expected.

Yaroslav