[OpenWrt-Devel] IPTables/NAT

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Sat Jul 11 15:22:07 EDT 2015

Hi John,

> I have to enable NAT with a MASQUERADING target,
> and to block the GUI from WAN have to server bind only the bridge address.
> Could anyone tell me how i can do it in the GUI itself.

You should probably ask this kind of questions on the openwrt-users mailing
list:

Anyway:
You should take a look at "Administration -> Networking -> Firewall" in the web
interface. There you will find everything for you task.
Additional information is to be found here:
 http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/firewall
(just read the introduction of each section - skip the long tables of options)

As far as I understand you goals, everything should be configured properly by
default.

Cheers,
Lars