[OpenWrt-Devel] [ramips] Help supporting Xiaomi MiWiFi Mini (.dts file)

Roger Pueyo Centelles openwrt at rogerpueyo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:11:09 EST 2015

Hi,

Nice, leds and button are working. I see what I was missing! Thanks :)

Setting mtd-mac-address = <&factory 0x4> makes eth0 and wlan1 have the same
address, but using 0x28 makes them consecutive (MAC and MAC+1). Doesn't it
make more sense? The mt76pci radio still is getting a random MAC, though.

The dts in the patch above extends the firmware partition further,
overlapping with the last three small partitions of the original firmware.
Maybe it'd be interesting to keep them, in case anybody wants to flash the
factory firmware back?

Regards,

Roger