[OpenWrt-Devel] Hardlock in ath9k
gianluca at sottospazio.it
Wed Jan 14 14:19:20 EST 2015
I was just testing this evening, just for fun, a new build with the just
released musl libc (1.1.6) on my new router (Archer C7) but
unfortunately it bricked my router.
Initially I feared that I did something wrong when updating the libc but
this turned out not to be the case.
With the help of a serial cable I noticed that the router freezed when
trying to bring up the wireless interface (in the NG band).
I skimmed through the commits and reverted the last ath9k commit:
I rebuilt the image and the router worked.
I haven't had the time to look at the actual commit yet, I just wanted
to let you know.
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel