[OpenWrt-Devel] Where is bluez and madplay in trunk?

Ernesto forosylistas at ernet.com.ar
Sun Sep 21 15:26:45 EDT 2014

Hi Jiri,

thanks for your answer. I read the link and went to

https://github.com/openwrt/packages-abandoned

where there are some packages, but not the ones I was looking for.
However I was able to install them by adding into feeds.conf:

src-svn expackages svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/packages

By the way, both packages compile. I think it would be good having this
(and many others, I suppose) packages around until reported broken.

Regards.