[OpenWrt-Devel] How to rebuild exactly 12.09 from source?

Chirag Chhatriwala cchhat01 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 16:06:26 EDT 2014

Also, forgot to mention on small detail...

if you're using this approach, after checking out all the feeds, you will
need to manually run:

./scripts/feeds update -a -i
./scripts/feeds install -a

Don't forget to add the -i in the update. This way, the feeds on your
computer will be left in its current state and indices are created, etc.
Otherwise, it will try updating from git/svn.

Regards,

Chirag Chhatriwala