[OpenWrt-Devel] ddns-scripts: currently no MAINTAINER defined
christian.schoenebeck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:17:33 EDT 2014
I would offer to do the job, but I down know what I need to do.
What are the requirements?
- technically (hardware/software equipment)
- knowledge (I don't call myself a programmer)
- permissions to which development environments
I modified ddns-scripts and luci-app-ddns for many new functionality as described in openwrt forum
- IPv6 support
- Proxy Support
- DNS-Server support
- LuCI App redesign including status in "Status"-"Overview"
I uploaded a set of files via https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/17139 knowing that only patches needs to be implemented.
Sorry I misused Ticket-System but I have no free private web-space to offer files for download.
Currently I started to modify the LuCI language files for German translation.
If done, I will upload ddns-scripts patches to Github packages.
For me it's current unclear how to offer updates to luci-app-ddns
- via svn as described at luci.subsignal.org and luci ticket system
- via openwrt ticket system
- via this mailing list as [PATCH]luci-app-ddns: xxx
Thanks for your help.
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel