[OpenWrt-Devel] uClibc

Florian Fainelli florian at openwrt.org
Mon Aug 4 22:55:04 EDT 2014

On 07/25/14 01:16, smilebef at gmail.com wrote:
> /lib/ld-uClibc.so.0: No such file or directory
>

> Hallo guys,
>
> have any body a idee for the dependency entry?

Where is that message coming from? The build process; running an
application on your target? We are missing a lot of context here; please
mention your target, the OpenWrt revision and branch you are building from.

> Is there some were a list with the names of the hole ammount of
> librarys?

Everything that is listed in the DEPENDS section of the packages
installed on your root filesystem will add to the list.
--
Florian