[VOTE] commit access for robimarko (Robert Marko)

Christian Marangi ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:05:59 PST 2022

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 01:21:56AM +0100, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
> On 10/3/22 19:50, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Robert has more than 140 commit in OpenWrt and is activate in OpenWrt
> > since 2017. Recently he worked on converting the ipq40xx target to DSA.
> > He also works on other IPQ targets and the mvebu targets. He does
> > reviews on pull requests from other people, on github. I hope he will
> > integrate the ipq807x soon.
> >
> > I think Robert is a good addition to our team. I would like to add
> > Robert to the OpenWrt committers team.
> >
> > Voting is open until 25. October 2022.
> >

> > Hauke
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry Robert, but the vote did not reach the quorum of 50%.
> I hope you continue working on the IPQ targets and other OpenWrt related
> stuff. We can try an other vote in the future, maybe in a year or so.
>
> I put the details together here: https://openwrt.org/voting/2022-10-03
> If I counted a vote wrongly please inform me.
>
> Hauke

Unless I'm getting the most oversight of my life, I think my vote is
missing, probably my bad in how the mail was sent?

Anyway the mail on the mailing list is here [0].

I checked each vote from the data insert on the wiki and the email sent
to openwrt-adm and only mine is missing it seems.

[0] http://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-adm/2022-October/002279.html

--
	Ansuel