[VOTE] commit access for robimarko (Robert Marko)

Christian Marangi ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:20:03 PDT 2022

> Hi,
>
> Robert has more than 140 commit in OpenWrt and is activate in OpenWrt
> since 2017. Recently he worked on converting the ipq40xx target to DSA.
> He also works on other IPQ targets and the mvebu targets. He does
> reviews on pull requests from other people, on github. I hope he will
> integrate the ipq807x soon.
>
> I think Robert is a good addition to our team. I would like to add
> Robert to the OpenWrt committers team.

Positive vote for me.

We discussed a lot privately and he helped on a lots of project, one
example is the ipq4019 dsa patchset.

He push patch upstream and he will be a mandatory help for the upcoming
ipq807x target.

--

(wonder if this should be also posted on openwrt-dev to have more
audience?)

--
	Ansuel