[VOTE] Use GitHub issues instead of bugs.openwrt.org

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:38:05 PST 2022

Although the user interface to report issues from GitHub is nice and
easy to use one thing I really don't like about it is that Microsoft
seems to not be concerned at all in bringing IPv6 support to it.

Some may say that is a minor thing but I am one of those who believe
people who understand there is still a general neglect about IPv6 to
"leave it for another time" should refuse to use products that still
don't support IPv6 until they do. I think there are no much
justifications that can be used for not having it at this stage in 2022.
I know also some people only want to use a tool they are used to and
don't care about IPv6, but I still believe in the refuse to use as a way
to send a message to those who didn't organize themselves enough to have
IPv6 fully available on their services.

As such other platforms mentioned in other messages that support it
would very good candidates comparing themselves by other features.

Regards
Fernando